[arch-general] genfstab, fstab, seclabel, UUID vs. PARTUUID, and Arch Wiki

vixsomnis vixsomnis at fastmail.com
Thu Nov 6 21:47:38 UTC 2014

I don't know if it was able to mount root. Gummiboot was probably fine
with the PARTUUID. The problem was in fstab. At any rate, have you heard
of seclabel?

Have you tried switching your fstab to PARTUUIDs? I was wrong about this
being in the beginner's guide (it's actually on the fstab page), but I'm
curious if it'll work.