[arch-general] kernel compilation with ABS

Marcel Korpel marcel.korpel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 13:44:31 UTC 2014

* arnaud gaboury <arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com> (Fri, 7 Nov 2014 13:01:11
+0100):
> Not sure what you call "the file", but I already tried many times to
> remove core/linux then run again $ ABSROOT=. abs core/linux.

So you completely wiped out that directory (including linux-3.17.tar.xz
which I wanted you to delete) and still get the same message,
*including* the 'Resuming transfer' part? That's strange!

I just tested this myself, downloading the sources with abs and then
running makepkg, but linux-3.17.tar.xz downloaded without any problem.

Regards,
Marcel