[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] Fwd: Arch Continuous Integration

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 18:29:56 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 8:16 AM, Florian Pritz <bluewind at xinu.at> wrote:

> On 10.11.2014 12:37, Allan McRae wrote:
> > I think this is something we need to bring on board as an official
> > project at some stage!
>
> +1, I'd love to see this data get merged into our main site (especially
> a "not-building" table in the dev dashboard).

This is awesome. Does https://arch-ci.org/ provide any sort of JSON
interface? We could add a snippet to each package page to go grab the build
status, and as Florian hinted, being able to pull in dashboard-able data
would be awesome.

(Also, you're running your Django site in DEBUG=True mode, I wouldn't do
that in production)

To Joel: