[arch-general] Preferred CHOST

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Thu Nov 13 22:01:38 UTC 2014

The end ;).

There's no security if you are connected to the Internet. The
difference between using an relatively unsecure Arch Linux computer,
with a MUA pointing out what distro we use and a relatively tricky
secure way using at least 3 computers to share our data between an
anonymous Internet connection and an Internet free computer could be
ignored, it's a minor difference regarding to security.

Resume: Secure = cables and no cables are connected to the Internet and
care about the emission of your tube monitor ;).