[arch-general] Package search problem on the website

David Raphaël raphael.david at epfl.ch
Fri Nov 21 23:18:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

I was looking for a specific package at https://www.archlinux.org/packages/ and I noticed something weird under the filter repository: there is no entry called 'any'. Thus, if we select one entry, we cannot undo it for a next search. I had to modify the parameters manually in the address bar.

Who should I contact to correct this problem?

And also, is there a specific reason why there is no category filter like on AUR?

Cheers,

Raphaël