[arch-general] linux 3.17 in [testing]

Bhushan Shah bhush94 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 05:51:12 UTC 2014

Hello!

I'd like to point that at the moment full system upgrade is broken if
[testing] is enabled and virtualbox-host-modules is installed, can
anyone update deps of virtualbox-host-modules?

 core is up to date
 extra is up to date
 community is up to date
:: Starting full system upgrade...
resolving dependencies...
looking for inter-conflicts...
error: failed to prepare transaction (could not satisfy dependencies)
:: virtualbox-host-modules: requires linux<3.17

Thanks!

--
Bhushan Shah

http://bhush9.github.io