[arch-general] Mariadb eats system ressources

Stefan Tatschner rumpelsepp at sevenbyte.org
Thu Oct 9 16:23:56 UTC 2014

On 2014-10-09 17:48, Leonidas Spyropoulos wrote:
> Can you share your my.cnf and a few information on your databases you
> host on the mariadb server?

The my.cnf is just the default one from the repo, I have enabled
"skip-network". My setup is not that big. I host 5 wordpress sites and
one piwik instance on it. There are daily about 50 visitors maximum.
Apache is most of the time in idle state and -- as I mentioned before --
even disabling apache does not fix the cpu usage of mariadb.

Stefan