[arch-general] Firefox 33, Intel GPU and latest "flashplayer": No animations but white area.

Manuel Reimer Manuel.Spam at nurfuerspam.de
Sat Oct 18 14:51:48 UTC 2014

Hello,

can someone reproduce the following on an Intel GPU with Firefox 33 and
Flash?

If I open a website with "Flash media", then the plugin loads (the
context menu is the one that gets created by Adobe Flash) but I can't
see anything. The area, where the "animation" should be is just white.

I've downgraded to the latest Firefox 32 and my Flash content
immediately worked again.

Am I the only one with this problem or can someone reproduce this?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Manuel