[arch-general] Geary

frank.zimmermann.berlin at freenet.de frank.zimmermann.berlin at freenet.de
Tue Oct 21 13:37:47 UTC 2014

> Geary wouldn't even launch at all for me this morning, rebuilding it
> fixed
> that. I just pushed 0.8.1-2 in [community], I'm not sure if it was
> the same
> issue, but can you try again (also the theme thing Bjoern suggested)?
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Maxime

Thought about the theme as wellbut a switch didn't help. Puled the update today and nothing was happening. Moved the geary folder and configured it new and now it's getting weird. I'm using IMAP with 2 different mail providers. The snyc with web.de is fine but not with the freenet.de account. All I see is the outbox folder :-O        KR Frank

---
Alle Postfächer an einem Ort. Jetzt wechseln und E-Mail-Adresse mitnehmen! http://email.freenet.de/basic/Informationen