[arch-general] nouveau and nividia bios extract

pete nikolic pg.nikolic1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 19:38:42 UTC 2014

Hi folks .

One of those i cant sort on my own i am afraid

I have downloaded the nouveau-fw package  run makepkg it down loads the needed files
all ok but the fails completely and silently if i try to run the NVIDIA package
with the --extract-only  switch  i get complained at that the package is intended
for the  x86 platform and i am using the x86_64 platform .

According to the package page on the Arch site it should work     help please
totally stumped right now .

Thanks Pete .

--
Illegitimi non carborundum . ro for the purists out there
Noli nothis permittere te terere.