[arch-general] Cannot install mlpack from AUR

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Wed Oct 29 21:19:51 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-10-29 at 21:43 +0100, Temlin Olivér wrote:
> I'd recommend the comments, since it bothers less people, but beware
> that usually only the maintainer is subscribed, so it might take a few
> days to get an answer.

Assumed there are issue, it would be good to report the issues as
comment, by quoting the important output, so perhaps not all warnings,
but everything that is related to errors. By doing this, the maintainer
could use the information to fix the PKGBUILD.

However, for general questions and discussions
https://lists.archlinux.org/listinfo/aur-general .