[arch-general] Installing texlive docs

Xandaros Yotanido mz.bremerhaven at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 21:37:22 EDT 2014

In the second and the following wget lines, you are trying to download
subdirectories of ftp://tug.org/texlive/Contents/live/texmf/ which doesn't
exist.
In the first link you are downloading subdirectories of
ftp://tug.org/texlive/Contents/live/texmf-dist/ which does exist and the
subdirectories you are trying to download in the second wget line and
onwards do exist as subdirectories of texmf-dist. For example:
ftp://tug.org/texlive/Contents/live/texmf-dist/doc/asymptote. But as was
already pointed out, these get downloaded by the first wget already.

I also looked through the manpage of wget to figure out what all these
flags do, but I couldn't find any information on -nv. What does it do?