[arch-general] Dell latitude and keyboard problem

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Wed Sep 3 05:42:00 EDT 2014

Hello,

I also noticed that problem just after I'm start using Linux. Laptop is
new, I bought it about 1 month ago. So there is problem with clean or
reseat it byself and in the other hand when I will call to dell support
with that they probably won't do anything because on Windows (with which
laptop was sold) it works fine :/

Slawek

W dniu 2014-09-03 10:01, Boy van Duuren napisał(a):

--
Pozdrawiam
Sławek Kapłoński
slawek at kaplonski.pl