[arch-general] latex - no beamer classes

Eugenio M. Vigo emvigo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 05:02:11 EDT 2014

Hi,
The theme is called "CambridgeUS" (the second "S" is uppercase). BTW, the
latex-beamer package is not necessary to get Beamer working; I use Beamer
regularly and I don't have that package installed. Using pacman -Qo
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/beamer I get that it's installed by
texlive-core.

Cheers!