[arch-general] Building in docker?

Vincent Ambo tazjin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 12:28:03 EDT 2014

> Very nice.  I can definitely use it as a base for my building.  One
> thing though, I can't seem to find any pre-built 32-bit image though.

You might have to bootstrap an Arch base container with 32-bit yourself.
Should be doable by running the mkimage-arch script in a 32-bit VM:
https://github.com/docker/docker/blob/master/contrib/mkimage-arch.sh

If you do this and push it to the hub I can build my image with that as the
base as well, or you could adapt my Dockerfile and use that.

//V