[arch-general] Dell latitude and keyboard problem

Temlin Olivér temlin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 16:54:55 EDT 2014

> Actually, I've noticed this problem on my dell e7440 after updating the
bios
> to A10. Unfortunately, I've not written the previous version I was using
> before (probably A08).

> Thanks for Your answear. As I wrote, I start more using Windows last few
days and in Windows 7 I installed virtualbox with Lubuntu 14.04. Today when
I work on this Lubuntu in VM that issue happend again. In Windows it not
happens any time. I have really no idea what could be a reason.
> It is also probably not problem with config because some time ago I was
checking it on Ubuntu Live and that was also happend :/

Hello!

Now this could be an evil and unsupported way, but try downgrading the bios
to A09 or even A08 and test that.
Also, now that this happens in a VM the issue could be raised to Dell
support, as it should be a supported system.

--
Oliver Temlin