[arch-general] Dell latitude and keyboard problem

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Thu Sep 11 15:33:10 EDT 2014

Hello,

Thanks for info. Yesterday I downgrade bios to A08 and since then I have no
any issue with keyboard so far. I hope that it really helps.
I checked also changelog of A10 bios version and there is point:
"Keyboard input improvement" - so this is probably "great" future

---
Pozdrawiam
Sławek Kapłoński
slawek at kaplonski.pl

Dnia wtorek, 9 września 2014 16:09:21 piszesz: