[arch-general] ncmpcpp 0.6beta2-1

Manolo Martínez manolo at austrohungaro.com
Sun Sep 14 08:33:15 EDT 2014

Hi,

Since the upgrade of nmcpcpp to 0.6beta2 yesterday, custom keybindings
no longer work, and the commandline subcommands (most importantly for
me, `ncmpcpp toggle`) have stopped working as well. Downgrading to
0.5.10 solve these issues.

Perhaps the package should stay at the last stable release? (I should
say I don't follow ncmpcpp development closely at all, and for all I
know that beta might have been around for years. In any case, I'm seeing
the above problems with the beta version.)

Cheers,
Manolo