[arch-general] mkinitcpio debugging with systemd

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 13:21:32 EDT 2014

Hi Martti,

I did mention that I have been playing with the hooks and systemd in my
initial mail. At least I thought that would be clear. Sorry if it was not.
I will try to make that more clear next time. Was my first post here, I
only joined this list recently.

My question about how to open a debug shell is not effected by my changes
in any way.

Best Regards,
Tobias