[arch-general] A good time to switch to dash as /bin/sh?

Fri Sep 26 16:08:22 UTC 2014

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014, at 08:10 PM, Maarten de Vries wrote:
> So you do not find "any program that calls system()" specific and scary
> enough? I do.

I guess specific examples really would help making a good case, you
know? Being a non-programmer/sysad here, I'd be able to better support
you if you gave me some specific names. Second, wouldn't it be better to
open an issue on Flyspray for this? You'd be able to convince the
concerned dev directly there.

--
Cheers!
Savya