[arch-general] How to autostart ufw on system startup?

Francis Gerund ranrund at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 04:25:54 UTC 2015

Okay, that seems to work.  Thank you!

Strange that the ufw install routine didn't do that automatically.

And yes, I do read the wiki articles, whenever I have the time, patience
and
intelligence to do so.  Which isn't easy after a very long, difficult day
of learning to install and set up Arch.

But I did want to get a firewall up and running, quicky.  There are lots of
bad guys out there these days.

Thanks again.