[arch-general] update error(?)

Francis Gerund ranrund at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 21:06:50 UTC 2015

Just using reflector only, as per the wiki mirror page, wouldn't this be
simpler:

sudo reflector --verbose --country 'United States' -l 200 -p http --sort
rate --save /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist

It *seems* to work okay from here, and does not explicitly require use of
rankmirrors or a mirrorgen file.

But, per the bug report mentioned, should mirror.umd.edu be commented out
(temporarily) in /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist?

(BTW, I still don't know what rtmpdump would have to do with mirrors and
updating Arch.)