[arch-general] libgnutls problem

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Sun Apr 19 21:12:37 UTC 2015

Hello,

After today upgrade of system I got some problems with mutt client. When
I want to start it I got errors like:

mutt: error while loading shared libraries: libgnutls.so.28: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

So I checked what was upgraded and with what it could be related. After downgrading packages:
nettle and gnutls
mutt starts working properly. But after that I want to run spotify and it fails with error:

/usr/share/spotify/spotify-client/spotify: error while loading shared libraries: libgnutls.so.30: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

So it looks that for spotify I should have this newest gnutls installed.
Is it "common" bug or only I have something broken in my packages?
And second question, can I have installed two versions of package somehow?

--
Best regards / Pozdrawiam
Sławek Kapłoński
slawek at kaplonski.pl