[arch-general] libgnutls problem

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Sun Apr 19 21:26:19 UTC 2015

Hello,

After Your reply I checked once again what mutt I have installed and I
got:
mutt-patched 1.5.23-4
which was probably installed from AUR.
I removed it, upgrade system and installed mutt from arch repositories
(mutt-1.5.23-2-x86_64). This version is working fine. So it is only
problem with mutt-patched package.
Can You tell me then where I should report sucj problem?

--
Best regards / Pozdrawiam
Sławek Kapłoński
slawek at kaplonski.pl