[arch-general] debug package repositories again

Damian Nowak enwukaer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 21:06:00 UTC 2015

>> AFAIK, right now the reason it can't happen is because nobody has stepped up and
>> added support to devtools for putting split packages in different repos. Nobody
>> willing to do the work is a valid reason.

> Excellent. I'll tackle that then.

Good luck! Let us know about a progress. Or maybe you can create an issue in the bug
tracker and track the progress there? Anyways, would be great to have debug symbols
provided at some point. Debug symbols would have saved me a lot of time with reporting
problems to Mesa/Gallium3D bugtracker.

--
Damian Nowak