[arch-general] ABS

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Fri Aug 28 05:33:52 UTC 2015

In general it makes no sense to sign messages send to a mailing list,
but I don't want to discuss this, I'm aware that some people have
bizarre arguments, why signing mails to mailing lists makes sense.
Anyway, if you send a signed message, than please use a format averaged
MUAs support by default.

TIA

On Fri, 2015-08-28 at 00:11 +0100, flow wrote:

Claws doesn't display your message.
Evolution does display your message, but displays a read warning
"Unsupported signature format".

On Wed, 2015-08-26 at 23:18 +0100, flow wrote:

This mail is signed too, but Claws and Evolution display your message
without a warning.