[arch-general] Note: /usr/share/pear/test/Console_Getopt/tests/... conflicts on pear upgrade.

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Mon Dec 21 02:57:37 UTC 2015

Just a note:

   Not sure whether it is worth a bug or install note, but when upgrading pear
the following conflicting files are noted:

error: failed to commit transaction (conflicting files)
php-pear: /usr/share/pear/test/Console_Getopt/tests/001-getopt.phpt exists in
filesystem
php-pear: /usr/share/pear/test/Console_Getopt/tests/bug10557.phpt exists in
filesystem
php-pear: /usr/share/pear/test/Console_Getopt/tests/bug11068.phpt exists in
filesystem
php-pear: /usr/share/pear/test/Console_Getopt/tests/bug13140.phpt exists in
filesystem
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.

   Just thought I would pass it along. Let me know if you think it needs a
report and I'll file if so.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.