[arch-general] core/crda and core/wireless-regdb are outdated

Petko Bordjukov bordjukov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 16:05:14 UTC 2015

Hello,

The core/wireless-regdb package is 6 versions behind the current version
of the wireless regulatory database (and has been flagged as out of date
on 2014-12-02). I contacted the maintainer with a patch last month.
Since then there has been a new release of wireless-regdb and a
corresponding (and required by the newest version of wireless-regdb)
release of CRDA.

I have not yet received a response from the maintainer and I have
patches that update both packages to the latest versions, what would you
advise me to do in order to have them applied?

Regards,

Petko