[arch-general] pacman security when importing new keys?

Genes Lists lists at sapience.com
Thu Feb 12 02:46:37 UTC 2015

1 little observation - i had a network blackout (traveling) just as was
asking me to ok the import. pacman exited. When i reconnected and tried
again - i did not get a Y/n prompt to import - i just get error.

The only way I found to proceed with any update after that was to change
the key server to hkp://pgp.mit.edu:11371 as documented on website. Then
it asked once again to import and all proceeded.

Just FYI in case anyone else gets flaky behaviour. Be interesting to
know for those that said 'n' to the import - if they got asked a second
time or not.

Thx.

gene