[arch-general] Is there a non file manager daemon for automounting like the ones provided by "pcmanfm -d"

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Thu Jan 8 21:46:57 UTC 2015

On Thu, 8 Jan 2015 22:40:04 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Jan 2015 09:18:08 -0500, Tom Wambold wrote:
> > [2]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/usermount-git/
> > [3]: https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/dunst/
>
> What needs to be killed to disable dunst? After killall dunst I still
> get notifications.

PS: The man page mentions

"MISCELLANEOUS
Dunst can be paused by sending a notification with a summary of
"DUNST_COMMAND_PAUSE" and resumed with a summary of
"DUNST_COMMAND_RESUME". Alternatively you can send SIGUSR1 and SIGUSR2
to pause and unpause respectivly. For Example:

       killall -SIGUSR1 dunst # pause
       killall -SIGUSR2 dunst # resume

       When paused dunst will not display any notifications but keep
       all notifications in a queue.  This can for example be wrapped
       around a screen locker (i3lock, slock) to prevent flickering of
       notifications through the lock and to read all missed
       notifications after returning to the computer."

but I want exit it completely.

--
Guerilla Open Access Manifesto:
https://archive.org/stream/GuerillaOpenAccessManifesto/Goamjuly2008_djvu.txt