[arch-general] Fwd: Kernel panic - after upgrade

Csányi Pál csanyipal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 19:47:13 UTC 2015

> On Sun, 18 Jan 2015 20:24:54 +0100, Damjan Georgievski wrote:
>> > After I reinstalled gcc-libs package, I can start firefox.
>>
>> Your system might still have broken packages after those conversions
>> you were doing.
>>
>> Use pacman {-Q --query} with
>>   -k, --check          check that package files exist (-kk for file
>> properties) to check everything.
>
> I would ignore "0 missing files" to stay on top of things.
>
> sudo pacman -Qk | grep -v "0 missing files"

Running this command I found only one package has missing 1 file:
warning: celestia-addon-sun: /tmp/gstar.jpg (No such file or directory)
celestia-addon-sun: 32 total files, 1 missing file

Reinstalling the celestia-addon-sun package doesn't solve this problem.
The message still appeares when running the command:
sudo pacman -Qk | grep -v "0 missing files"

But this is not anymore a problem regarding this thread, I think. Right?

--
Regards from Pal