[arch-general] Libre Office Freezing system?

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Tue Jan 27 00:58:42 UTC 2015

It does for me.
Have a Writer document with a embedded table, click and drag to highlight a segment.
Boom, my user interface is locked up.  No <CTR><ALT><F#> to get a terminal, no toggle of the
caps lock indicactor LED, no <CTRL><ALT><Backspace> to kill X.  No nothing.
I can ssh in from another system and top shows nothing unusual going on.

I've disabled hardware acceleration, that did not affect the problem.

Does this sound familiar?
Suggestions for resolving?

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon