[arch-general] Libre Office Freezing system?

Kyle Terrien kyleterrien at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 23:09:20 UTC 2015

On 01/26/2015 04:58 PM, Michael Rasmussen wrote:
> It does for me.
> Have a Writer document with a embedded table, click and drag to highlight a segment.
> Boom, my user interface is locked up.  No <CTR><ALT><F#> to get a terminal, no toggle of the
> caps lock indicactor LED, no <CTRL><ALT><Backspace> to kill X.  No nothing.
> I can ssh in from another system and top shows nothing unusual going on.
>
> I've disabled hardware acceleration, that did not affect the problem.
>
> Does this sound familiar?
> Suggestions for resolving?

I'm not sure if I can help much either, but someone could probably help
if you provide some more information about your setup.

1. Which Libreoffice are you using?  libreoffice-still or the latest
libreoffice?

2. What graphics drivers are you using?  What kernel version?

3. (Someone else asked this)  What desktop environment are you using?

--Kyle