[arch-general] out of date accessibility package, liblouis

Guillaume ALAUX guillaume at archlinux.org
Mon Jul 6 11:51:48 UTC 2015

On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 1:42 AM, kendell clark <coffeekingms at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I am not the regular liblouis maintainer for Arch Linux but I can
still push it to [extra]. I would even have done it already if only I
had been able to test it – through Orca I guess – but whatever I try
even with the "old" version, I just cannot get any screen info read.

Could you please install the following package and confirm everything
is OK? I guess, Orca working properly would make it.

http://pkgbuild.com/~guillaume/misc/liblouis-2.6.3-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz
http://pkgbuild.com/~guillaume/misc/liblouis-2.6.3-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz.sig

Thanks

--