[arch-general] [Q] Package all sources in openjdk8-src as Fedora does

Konstantin Gribov grossws at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 17:08:12 UTC 2015

As I saw in fedora openjdk rpm, they bundle non-public java sources (like
packages in sun, jdk etc). It's quite useful for debugging when low-level
jdk parts involved, so I propose this patch (based on java8-openjdk
8.u51-1).

File all-sources.patch contains patch for
${srcdir}/jdk-${_repo_ver}/make/CreateJars.gmk to include all sources
instead of whitelisted ones.
PKGBUILD.patch adds all-sources.patch to sources, its checksum and apply it
in prepare phase.

--
Best regards,
Konstantin Gribov