[arch-general] NetworkManager warn logs, Is it something to be concerned?

Christian Demsar vixsomnis at vczf.io
Wed Jul 22 20:00:51 UTC 2015

There might be a negligible decrease in speed since 220 bytes less are
being transmitted per frame, but I don't think it's a breaking issue.
Problems arise when the MTU is set higher than all parts of the network
can handle, which is why the standard seems to be 1500 (although I've
seen some openvpn configuration files restricting the MTU to 1400 for
reducing packet loss -- I've never tested to see if it works or not).

I'm not sure why your NIC is broadcasting an MTU of 0. Someone more
experienced with the (Arch) Linux network stack should be able to help
here.