[arch-general] Update to OpenCV 2.4.11?

Rashif Ray Rahman schiv at archlinux.org
Wed Jul 29 06:44:47 UTC 2015

On 29 July 2015 at 03:45, André Apitzsch
<andre.apitzsch at etit.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> OpenCV 2.4.11 has been released about five months ago. Arch still ships
> 2.4.10. An Update to the newer version would simplify transition to
> 3.0. See http://code.opencv.org/projects/opencv/wiki/ChangeLog#30-rc
>
> What's holding back an update to 2.4.11?

Apologies for that: the missing update to 2.4.11 can be attributed to
my downtime. I will go ahead and push it as we get ready to package a
new 3.x package along with an opencv2 as part of the rebuild, since no
upstream appears to have updated their codebase.

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1