[arch-general] lxde setting problems

liljon at vmail.me liljon at vmail.me
Sun Jun 7 11:54:34 UTC 2015

> I can't explain that - because there were no such claims or links in
the mail text. Even if there would've been a link in a signature, who
cares to follow that, 10%?!

So if you see Bruce Schneier asking random questions like "How
encryption works" or "Please help me to install GPG" it will be OK for
you and you won't google his name to discover who is that person ? Now
who cares who is Bruce Schneier (the rest 10%), let's just help him with
the encryption because he seems to be casual computer user.