[arch-general] (no subject)

Francis Gerund ranrund at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 20:22:18 UTC 2015

Hi.

While investigating the original error, I did research (and use) both pwck
and grpck.  Indeed, pwck was complaining about ab missing lib directory for
mysql, which did lead to discovering the problem with mariadb.

After the bug fix, no problems from either pwck -r or grpck -r.

Thanks for the pointer to   /usr/lib/systemd/system/shadow.service.  I was
assuming that it might be something that runs on startup and then goes
away.  But, you know what happens when you "assume".

Thanks again.