[arch-general] openntpd creating /usr/var/run/ntpd.sock

Squall Lionheart headmastersquall at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 21:12:49 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am running openntpd on several machines, one of which has /usr mounted as
read only.  Openntpd wants to create it's socket file in /usr/var/run and
can't, thus it fails to start.  I was unable to find a configuration option
to change this location to /run, where it seems like it should be.

Is there a way to change this somewhere that I missed?  Or is this a bug
that needs to be filed?

Thank you
Squall

--
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.

Headmaster Squall :: The Wired/Section-9
Close the world  txen eht nepo
$3R14L 3XP3R1M3NT$ #L41N
https://github.com/headmastersquall