[arch-general] Qt Creator black window on designer

Sadika Sumanapala sadikahs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 04:02:19 UTC 2015

Today I installed qtcreator 3.3.2 from qt.io but it didn't solve the
problem. following output prints on terminal when ui.qml file is open, then
application crashes.

 QQuickWidget cannot be used as a native child widget. Consider setting
Qt::AA_DontCreateNativeWidgetSiblings
[...]
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

--
*Sadika Sumanapala*