[arch-general] Qt Creator black window on designer

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 02:10:46 UTC 2015

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 5:02 AM, Sadika Sumanapala <sadikahs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Today I installed qtcreator 3.3.2 from qt.io but it didn't solve the
> problem. following output prints on terminal when ui.qml file is open, then
> application crashes.

Just to note, I use qtcreator with the embedded qt designer daily and
do not have this issue, but my laptop uses bumblebee so its running on
the intel card. Just tried openning it with primusrun but couldn't see
a difference. Just as a point of reference, since you did ask a bit
earlier whether anyone else was having the problem.