[arch-general] Nouveau Errors

Sri Krishna kitchi.srikrishna at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 11:02:07 UTC 2015

Since you are using hybrid graphics, you should probably use the bumblebee
package if you aren't already. That provides controls over when the card is
powered on, and powered off.

In my case, I found that installing the proprietary Nvidia driver along
with bumblebee solved my problems, while boosting battery life. You could
try doing that, rather than blacklisting your discrete graphics card.

Srikrishna Sekhar