[arch-general] gcc bug ?

Zander B lezed1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 22:18:18 UTC 2015

Hi,

This is the error I got. It could be because I'm using a Gmail account. I
did email overseers about a month ago about this.

"User account creation has been restricted.
Contact your administrator or the maintainer (overseers at gcc.gnu.org) for
information about creating an account.
Please press Back and try again."