[arch-general] PyChess Audio

Grady Martin sunnycemetery at gmail.com
Fri May 8 10:44:07 UTC 2015

Thank you for the response.

On 2015年05月08日 09時23分, Jan Alexander Steffens wrote:
> Have you installed the gstreamer0.10-plugins?

I can find this package neither with $( pkgfile -ir 'gst.*plug' ) nor by searching the package database online.  Here is what I do have installed:

■ pacman -Q | grep 'gst.*plug'
gst-plugins-bad 1.4.5-2
gst-plugins-base 1.4.5-1
gst-plugins-base-libs 1.4.5-1
gst-plugins-good 1.4.5-2

Though it seems the pychess package lists none of these as relevant.  Perhaps this is a packaging error?

■ pacman -Qi pychess
Name           : pychess
Version        : 0.10.1-4
Depends On     : gnome-icon-theme  python2-rsvg  pygtksourceview2  gstreamer0.10-python  desktop-file-utils
Optional Deps  : None