[arch-general] No nVidia support on Apparmor kernel

João Miguel jmcf125 at openmailbox.org
Wed Oct 14 21:48:27 UTC 2015

> By the way, if you decide to switch to bbswitch-dkms + nvidia-dkms, you
> will probably face the same issue I faced yesterday with the nvidia card
> not powering off. In this case I would suggest you to take a look at
> this thread:
Thanks, but though I do have the bbswitch module, I'm currently not
currently using (and haven't used in a long time) the integrated
graphics card, just the nVidia card for everything, it has much better
performance in the games I play for some reason (don't know why - closed
source :-/ ).

That reminds me, I should probably uninstall the bbswitch package...

All the best,
João Miguel