[arch-general] gtk related packages reported as corrupt and blocking all updates

Eli Schwartz eschwartz93 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 01:12:12 UTC 2015

On 10/17/2015 08:54 PM, mick wrote:
> yes, I replied Y to each of them every time I tried to update, I even disabled the first enabled mirror with no change
>
> In the meantime I have IgnorePkg'ed them until I can find the solution.
>
> mik

Well Ralph says it works for him, and I haven't had any problem with the
i686 package, so I doubt someone messed up with the repos.

Is it possible the download is being intercepted?
(I have seen that a couple of times, in relation to either a school
proxy, ISP-your-bill-is-unpaid splash page, or Starbucks internet splash
page. Enabling an HTTPS mirror pays off.)

--
Eli Schwartz