[arch-general] Gnome-Terminal can we update to 3.18.0.1

Britt Yazel bwyazel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 00:47:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

I know that the reason Gnome-Terminal has not been upgrade from 3.18.0
is due to us waiting for the 3.18.1 release, however there is a
ridiculous bug that causes the app to have a search bar that takes up
50% of the width of the window that I have been living with for 3
weeks, and which was fixed in 3.18.0.1.

I hate to pester, but the package was flagged out of date weeks ago but
still hasn't been updated, and this bug is impossible to ignore, and is
cringe worthy.

 -Britt