[arch-general] Update delayed for more of two months, Lyx v2.1.4

Xavier Corredor Llano xavier.corredor.llano at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 22:08:04 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

After more than two months ago Lyx [1] released the version 2.1.4 [2], this is
a minor and maintenance release (strongly recommended), in august, and after
flagged as out-date and wait some days, I contacted with the maintainer
(Ronald) and he didn't answer me (I understand, maybe he is busy)

I tested for more of two months and this release work fine, I would like to be
the maintainer of this package but I am not TU.

Regards

[1] https://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/x86_64/lyx/
[2] http://www.lyx.org/News

--