[arch-general] i3 and .zprofile

bob bdjor71 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 14:48:30 UTC 2015

Hi,I use xfce4 with i3 (dual session)in my i3 config I just start urxvt, in my .xinitrc I just have: exec startxfce4I can start xterm or xfce4-terminal also as I need.in my .Xresources : #include ".Xresources.d/xterm"#include ".Xresources.d/urxvt-unicode"
and the configs in the .Xresources.dI used to start from lightdm, but now I just use tty, from there I login and .xinitrc takes over.Bob